International Hospital near Siam Square
With more than a century of history, the BNH Hospital is a renowned International hospital that has built its reputation on high quality medical service. Since its origins in 1898 as a nursing home, BNH Hospital has been a place where foreigners and locals can get quality health care every day of the year.
In 1996 The Hospital Complex became operational at the Convent Road between Silom Road and Sathorn Road. BNH Hospital can be reached easily from almost anywhere in the city and it is close to the business, financial and entertainment district of Bangkok.
Using BTS or MRT will prove convenient as both stations Silom for MRT and Sala Daeng for BTS are in the proximity of the hospital.
Why should you choose BNH Hospital?
BNH Hospital is a top choice for both foreigners and Thai people and it is recognized for the values that follow their ideals of “family doctor”. These values reflect the care and dedication each doctor, nurse and admin gives to each patient. In conclusion BNH is leading private hospital in Thailand and is committed to providing quality care to its patients.
Some of the key highlights of BNH Hospital that will gain your trust are:
- BNH has been accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI)
- Offers a wide range of medical services, including general medicine, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, and oncology
- Has a number of specialized centers, such as the BNH Breast Health Center, the Royal Life Anti-Aging Center, and the BNH Spine Center
- Has a team of highly qualified doctors and nurses who are committed to providing quality care to its patients
- As mentioned above the values of this hospital make them have a strong focus on patient safety and satisfaction
- Conducts regular patient satisfaction surveys to ensure their services are always in line with their quality standards.
Best Place to stay near BNH Hospital
Visiting Bangkok to get medical treatment is quite common. When planning your treatment, booking a place to stay that is convenient and close to your hospital should be a top priority.
BNH Hospital is located at Address: 9/1, Convent Road, Silom Bangkok 10500, Thailand. Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square, which is located just 10 minutes away from the hospital, is your best choice for several reasons.
- You can use the BTS Siam Station, right outside the hotel, to reach the hospital with ease. It is only 2 stations away. You can always take a taxi which will take from 8 – 15 minutes.
- Recovery is an important part of your treatment. You will be able to have a comfortable recovery as you can peacefully rest and relax in our rooms or get a massage at the spa.
- Just like BNH Hospital, our staff at Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square will take utmost care of you. Our staff is friendly and always ready to assist you.
- Focus on your treatment and let us help you with the commute to the airport. We have private limousines for airport pick-up and drop-off at your convenience.
- Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square is right at the city center, meaning you are surrounded by Shopping malls like Siam Paragon or MBK Center with multiple shops, activities and restaurants.