Bangkok is a wondrous city but where is the best place to stay? We have gathered together 20 of the best things about the hotel and area for a list of Novotel Bangkok 20 Reasons to Stay.
1. Comfortable Rooms: Take your pick of one of our 426 comfortable rooms ranging from Superior rooms to Executive suites. Each room comes with flats-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, coffee/tea facilities, amenities and a big soft bed.
2. Breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and The Square, located on the 2ndfloor, provides a wide array of international options. Made to order omelets, pancakes, fresh juice, Indian and Japanese options, we have it all. The Square also offers International buffet for lunch and dinner with fresh seafood, pasta, pizza, Thai, Japanese, Indian food and a whole array of desserts.
3. Dim Sum: Lok Wah Hin is an award-winning restaurant located on the 2ndfloor of the hotel. Feast on Dim Sum at our Dim Sum buffet available for lunch and dinner.
4. Live Music, Restaurant and bar: Located on the lobby level, GourmetBar is a brand new social dining space. Live band nightly, 6 nights a week. A giant screen perfect for sports viewing. Creative cocktails, delicious and modern food. It’s a great place to hang out.
5. Pool: Best way to cool off in the Bangkok heat is taking a dip in the pool. Located on the 4thfloor, this is the first rooftop pool in Bangkok. Make sure you get that tan in and relax.
6. Gym: Keep fit at our In Balance Fitness center. Equipped with cardio machines, weights and floor space for stretching, it’s perfect for that quick workout before going out to explore. You can also sign up for boxing classes and bring a little bit of Thailand back in your fitness routine.
7. Spa: Massages are one of the most popular activities for tourists and locals alike. Tammachart Spa on the lobby floor is dedicated for foot massages, perfect after a long day of shopping. For more full-body treatments, head up to the 4thfloor where we have body scrubs, body massages and many other treatments that will leave you relaxed and rejuvenated.
8. Kids’ Corner: Video games, interactive Play Table, books, board games and comfy cushions, it has everything to keep your kids occupied.
9. Siam Laser Games: In the basement of the hotel, there’s Siam Laser Games. Run, duck and shoot your way to the top of the scoreboard with this exhilarating and exciting game perfect for all ages.
10. Zero Latency (VR Game): Enjoy Bangkok’s first free-roam, warehouse scale, multiplayer virtual reality game in Thailand. This free-roam VR Game let you and your friends explore virtual worlds like you do real life. It’s next level social entertainment. You’re taken inside one of the VR Games, where your body is the controller and your mind believes it’s real.
11. BTS Sky Train: Traffic is infamous in Bangkok and there’s no better way to get around than the air-conditioned BTS. Soaring high above the cars, the BTS can take you virtually anywhere in the city. Lucky for you, Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square is right next to the Siam BTS station.
12. Skywalk: Right next to the hotel we have the elevated skywalk that connects Siam Paragon to Central Chitlom. Very convenient to walk on without worrying about the busy streets below.
13. Thai boxing: Right outside MBK you can check out Thailand’s most famous sport-Muay Thai. Cheer or cringe, it’s up to you at this free boxing fight every Wednesday from 6pm till 8.30pm.
14. Lumpini Park: Only a BTS stop from the hotel, you will find this green oasis in the middle of the city. We recommend you go early morning or early evening to get the full action. Aerobics classes, outdoor weight areas, scattered exercise equipment and hundreds of joggers come out to get that endorphin high as they work out in the heart of Bangkok.
15. Shopping: It’s no surprise Siam is a shopper’s paradise. Our hotel is walking distance from some of Asia’s biggest and most luxurious malls. Siam Paragon, Siam Center, Siam Discovery, Central World, MBK and more! After coming here your wallet will be begging for some rest.
16. Siam Paragon: This mall has everything and is right across from the hotel. Hundreds of restaurants and shops will keep you busy. In the basement there’s Siam Ocean World, one of the world’s biggest aquariums and on the top floor there’s world class cinemas, bowling and karaoke.
17. MBK: Just 1 BTS station away is the notorious MBK, the oldest shopping mall in Bangkok. This mall has everything under the sun at an unbeatable price. Also check out there thrilling Escape rooms located on the top level.
18. Thai fashion: Siam Square is a mecca for the teens of Thailand so it’s no surprise you can find the trendiest clothing, jewelry and accessories available at student friendly prices too
19. Street food: The area surrounding the hotel is packed with local students and workers. So eat like the locals do and dine at some of the best street food spots from boat noodles to Pandan cakes in Siam Square.
20. Cinemas: The Scala theater in Siam Square is a classic movie institution in Bangkok. It blends history with affordable ticket prices. For the more modern and luxurious try a cinema in Siam Paragon or Central World as they have the likes of 3D, 4D, and IMAX.
So what are you waiting for?
Here are the Novotel Bangkok 20 Reasons to Stay in the best located hotel in the city. Book direct for the guaranteed best rate of the day. 365 Days of the year!
Check out all the special deals in our Special Offers!
|Email Us Call Now|